Dome Club COVID-19 Updates

Updates for Dome Club and Mini Dome Club as of May 1

Dear Parents, With no relaxation so far on the rules for Albertans visiting Recreation centres we will be unable to run a modified Dome Club for the Spring. We are looking forward to Fall and reformatting groups/schedules with the expectation that we'll still be running at a limited capacity and with some new sport and safety guidelines. More schedule/format information will be available in June and we will be delaying the Fall registration until July 1st when more information has been released regarding Alberta's phased re-opening. We are still hoping to be able to run the usual 1/2 summer camps in some capacity, and if we are able to open earlier than expected will be running coached youth drop-in/clinics (pre-sign up with limited numbers) for those who were registered fro Spring sessions getting the first chance to sign up. More information will be available in the weeks to come.

Thank You and Stay Healthy, Milou Saxton Youth Programs Co-ordinator Spring Refunds: Thanks to everyone for your patience as we've been sending out refunds. For those who were registered for the Spring sessions that were cancelled refunds should now be complete. There may be some delay from the time you receive a PayPal confirmation to the time it appears on a credit card or bank statement (PayPal says up to 30 days, but most have been going through within a week of the confirmation). If you have not yet received a PayPal notification or refund to the account that was used to pay please let us know via email at so that we can follow up.

Update for Spring Dome Club and Mini Dome Club as of March 24 Dear Parents,

We’ve been looking at multiple ways that the Spring Sessions of Dome Club could go forward with a later start date or run in a shortened capacity, but with new updates and recommendations regarding COVID-19 coming out on an almost daily basis it doesn’t seem like there’s any way to nail down times/schedules or even when we will be able to open our doors again at this point in time.

As such we will be cancelling the Spring sessions for now and sending refunds over the course of the next month.

We ask that you please be patient as we’re a small office and it will take Nadyne and I time to work through the 500+ families that were registered for the Spring programs and PayPal’s processing times could very well be longer than usual right now.

If you paid online then you should receive a confirmation from PayPal once your refund is processed. Anyone who paid in person/by cheque will be contacted directly to determine the best way to send funds.

Thanks to everyone who’s participated in our programs over the years. Hopefully we’ll still be around to offer programs again when this is all over.

Kind Regards,

Milou Saxton